1. More on Delve
In the session BRK1105 – Office Delve and Office Graph Vision and Roadmap, Ashok Kuppusamy and Cem Aykan gave a good description of the design principles that are followed for Delve:
- Bring in one place the best (most relevant and important) content of the whole Office 365 suite
- Be an intensively personalized experience. Delve is not a generic set of information. It’s highly tuned and tailored to you.
- Content is really enriched visually via cards. And you automatically get insights on how your content is seen.
- Delve never changes any permission on any content.
- Others will never see documents they don’t have at least read rights on it.
2. More on Delve Mobile
The new Mobile app presents a familiar view really close to the browser version.
Only the 3 buttons:
- Copy link
are specific to the mobile version.
3. More on Cards
I have recently started to collect cards from Delve on Pinterest!
4. More on Graph
It should not be forgotten that Delve is only the first experience powered by the Graph. There are others, at this time,
- in this part of the Office 365 video portal:
in Outlook with the clutter option.
It can be seen as the brain of Office 365 as represented in this slide:
You have a nice definition of the Graph in session Building Solutions with Office Graph:
it’s an intelligent fabric that applies machine learning to match the connection between people, content and interactions all across Office 365.
Note here the 2 relationships that you can query:
But for an accurate documentation of the graph you should go here on the MSDN documentation. Go especially here: Available action types for a list of current Office graph edges and their descriptions.
Here are how the Office graph architecture is represented:
and here is concepts for Office graph’s future extensibility scenario :
Session MVP Panel: Sample Apps and Intelligent Solutions Showcasing Office Graph and Delve Extensibility was dedicated to demonstrate Apps and Delve extensibility.
- Office Delve and Office Graph Vision and Roadmap
- Building Solutions with Office Graph
- Speakers: Jon Meling, Helge Grenager Solhei
- MVP Panel: Sample Apps and Intelligent Solutions Showcasing Office Graph and Delve Extensibility